Monday, November 03, 2008

Aggie Game

Well, we finally made it to an Aggie game during Cam's freshman year. Since we had worked it out for Em' to sit with her brother, we let Sav. bring a friend. J.J., I'll call her, had never been to an Aggie game even though her sister is a student and her mother, a former student. Come to think of it, Sav. & Em. had never been to an Aggie game at Kyle field.


We could actually see Cam & Em over in the student section on the third deck. Cam was sitting with some friends from Fish Aides, a freshman student government group he was accepted into. Before the game, they were all serving lunch at a pre-game reception where President Bush (41) was supposed to attend. Cam said he didn't show.

After the game, we picked up J.J.'s sister and we all went to dinner at Fuddruckers.

It was good to see Cam. Not long until Thanksgiving, so I think his Mama will survive.

2 comments:

tara said...

So fun!! I still can't believe he is in college.

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Nick and I need to head down to a game next year. I miss that most of all from my short-lived time at A&M. Nick has never experienced the religion that is Texas Aggie football.